11/15/2008

"American Dreaming"

By: Anna Jacobs
Drawing of Obama,the materials used were Graphite & Color Pencil.
"I was inspired in general by Obama's entire campaign. I'm an art student so I knew that I definitely wanted to express that inspiration through art some way. I saw a picture that was taken of Obama napping on his campaign bus, and for some reason that image really stuck with me. It made him seem really normal and ordinary. The concept of him of him sleeping was interesting to me because I felt it provoked the question "What is he dreaming about?". The more I thought about the picture and the idea of him dreaming the more it all seemed to tie in together. It can just be interpreted many different ways I think. "
Anna Jacobs on Deviantart

0 whats buzzing?:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More