8/17/2011

Ciao Bella - "LateNightThinkin' - EP"


Last night I received two e-mails about this beat tape from the same person in a span of four minutes and really didn't think much of it, so I deleted the e-mails and decided I'd it out sometime soon. Wake up this morning with another e-mail from the same guy (who oddly has the same last name as me), but this time the e-mail was titled "Music Submission" instead of "Ciao Bella LateNightThinkin' EP". First time anyone sent me a submission for the site, so I had to take a listen. Strange thing is that not many people have my e-mail plus we don't have our e-mails posted on the site for submissions, etc.

Anyways, Ciao Bella is a duo made up of two dudes named Jamal and Jamel who are from Brazil. They sent this tape in form of a 4-track cassette to Sir Froderick and HeyJoshHey who cleaned it up and put it up on the net. Other than that I have no other knowledge of Ciao Bella, so cop the tape (the money is for the two to come up to the States) and just vibe to the beats!

0 whats buzzing?:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More