4/26/2010

Today i came home anticipating

These music monday post from my fam The boy Illinois (possibly my favorite artist after this one) not expecting what i was gonna get basically the soundtrack to my life right now a song that i can relate to idk if i talked about it on here but next year ill be attending a junior college blah blah blah but not cus i want to goto college just because my mom and my grandmom want me to go to college and i dont want to disapoint them but the beginning of this song is what i dream about lol and a line from this song that i really felt was "i wear the pants in here im a genius and aint no body else wearing these im a seamstress i never needed a director to tell em where the scene is..."

0 whats buzzing?:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More