7/10/2008

the oh so entertaining adventures of marcus....part 1 & 2

The Oh so entertaining adventures of marcus and getting the digits part 1.


my boy said She look like Kim K she was like Undecided lol

idk where she was from but she was sexy as hell

she work in towncenter mall in Trio


when I saw her I was like OH SHIT!! but said nothing just kept walking

but then I walked by again and told my boy I have to say something to this chick
he was like but thats a girl store you will look gay they know your not in there for that

im like FUCK IT!!!

I went in...danm she was sexy as fuck and easy to talk to to

I pretended to look around for a bit lmao..but then she asked me what I was loooking for
I couldn't just flat out say her #..that would be lame so I did what any man would.....I lied lol

told her I needed a purse for my GF..wit get to talkin bout purses she tells me what her favs are and shit(as if I really care lol)

my friend walks off and leaves me in there alone hahaha

so me and her are talking and im like fuck it

right when I was about to get her # the manager comes in...FUCKING COCK BLOCKER!!!
and sends her to the back for some shit..he looked at me and was like you need something sir

I wanted to say YEAH YO BITCH YA DIG!!! lmao but I said naw I was just leaving

so me and my boy are getting ready to leave we are literally at the car when im like STOP!!!
we gotta go back..i told him I can't leave this Mall wit out that #..I have to do this

he's like........ok Smiley lol

to be continued im tired



FUCK THAT SHIT HERE'S PART 2

So me and my boy walk back into the mall passing by the store a 3rd time lmao
but the chick wasn't there...as we walk up the stairs my boy see her walk pass
back to the store and yells THERE SHE GOES!!!..im like you fucking idiot STFU!!

instead of flagging her down

we head to the food court for some tacos

there we discuss women, my plans on getting her #, and how much I hate everyone on The Real World Hollywood

once we are done we decide its time

I walk back downstairs and head towards the store and as I head in inches away from the door



I bitch out lmao

I told my boy i can;t do this..this is stupid
we had already walked passed the store like 4 times and each time the chick saw us

if I go back in she is just going to think im a fucking weirdo

so we walk off and as we walk I start feeling more and more like a bitch
telling myself this is ridiculous im no bitch but i like bitches ya dig?

and thats when I looked at my boy and said NO!!! We have to go Back

he looks at me like

I look at him like

and we proceed back towards the store im inches away
at this point im nervous as fuck but don't know why

I had already spoken with her so wtf was the deal

I take a breath and say FUCK IT!!! I walk towards the door and....







I Bitch out again Gay LOL

to be continued

0 whats buzzing?:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More