3/25/2009

no i dont sell drugs & i never shot no one.


Interesting shit, i never really looked at it this way in the other persons shoes but listening to the hispanic and arabic people I didnt really see that calling them a terroristor a spic is the same as them or ne person for that matter calling me the n word from now on im going to try to be less stereo typical and shit like that. I'm a young black male i have alot of shoes, my white friends ask me where are you getting all this money from like im supposed to be pore my mother works my dad isnt around my grandmother and grandfather help but what does that have to do with any thing, i dont sell drugs or stick up old ladies. My parents care about me and im kinda spoiled (lol) i dont have todo illegal things because of my skin color.
any way enough of me ranting watch the episode really interesting.

0 whats buzzing?:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More