3/25/2010

Sorry i've been gone

This is one of the few or should i say two songs i liked on this cd (cudi zone) we all have issues nobodies life is perfect this song is kind like the soundtrack to my life also, listening i remembered how hard my mom worked to get me the things i wanted now and back on those christmas past. Also he talks about people not believing in him i can relate at one point after i got hurt they said it was over for me i was the only one who believed well me and my brother now im headed to juco for two years im only getting started...sorry bout that rant i guess but this is one of the rare songs that evokes memories out of me. oh and ill more then likely post that dom tape when i find it

0 whats buzzing?:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More