5/13/2011

Give The Blogger Some Spotlight - Howard Flozstello

Howard Flozstello is the second feature in the give the blogger some spotlight feature, Flozstello has track number 2 on GTBS.

What's your story?
My names Howard Flozstello..im 20..I got bitches on deck and they love to roll plants for me

What's are your two biggest influences musically and just in general?
My two biggest musical influences ever would have to be Cam'ron and Outkast..when it comes to rap I mean

If you had to describe yourself as a musician to someone how would you?
Id say I make music about shit I go through and shit I do on the daily..no fabrication its just my life man

What do you think was the difference between The Anti-Gravity Effect, HighKicksAndSideChicks, and Your third offering that you're working on?
TAGE was me just getting started basically, it was a introduction to a young cool nigga that WILL take your wife and rap about it and HK's&SC's was me taking all that and bringing it to another level songwise and lyrically I felt it was more put together

Dream collaboration?
Nothing really...

If you had to do a project with just one producer who would it be?
Just one...Defikon..or Half Amazin..probably Defikon though

Earliest music memory the one that inspired you to become a musican?
Mase-What You Want..I heard that shit when I was 6 or 7 when it first came out..I knew I wanted to make pimped out shit like that

What can we expect from Howard Flozstello in 2011 and beyond?
Good music..better weed..hard work and progression

You're dropped off on a island and you can take 3 things what do you take?
A Pound of Hash Plant
Some papers
And a bad bitch with 3 lighters as her 3 things...swag

Words that rhyme with orange (other then foreign)?
Torn if your Lil Wayne

Where can we learn more about Howard Flozstello?
Well women can hit me on twitter @HwrdFloz..Dudes..fuck that

0 whats buzzing?:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More