5/11/2011

Give The Blogger Some Spotlight - Propane.


"Give The Blogger Some Spotlight" is a ten question mini interview where artist give you some insight to what they are about up first is the artist who has the first and tenth track on the project Propane

What's your story?
My mom calls me "Dusty bust". Im old enough to drive. Everyone at my high school made fun of me. My meat is huge

What's are your two biggest influences musically and just in general?
Marijuana, alcohol. Journey, Credence Clearwater Revival

If you had to describe yourself as a musician to someone how would you?
Musicians dont rap

Dream collaboration?
Meatloaf

If you had to do a project with just one producer who would it be?
Steven Spielberg

Earliest music memory the one that inspired you to become a musican?
When Elvis stole rock and roll

What can we expect from noah caine in 2011 and beyond?
Hella b's on my d

You're dropped off on a island and you can take 3 things what do you take?
twitter, facebook, youtube

Words that rhyme with orange (other then foreign)?
*I've been advised by my management team not to answer this question

you get a million dollars to spend in a day what do you do with the money?
2 chicks at the same time

Where can we learn more about Propane?

0 whats buzzing?:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More